It's time to improve your partnership!
Regular Price: $1497 per couple
Early Bird Pricing Happening Now Through December 3rd.
$997 Per Couple
(Save $500! Ends December 3rd)
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
Married couples working in business together
Business owners looking for ways to work better with their partners
Partners searching for strategies on conflict resolution, role responsibility, and balance
Anyone wishing to develop better collaborative and supportive relationships
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO GAIN BY ATTENDING OUR PARTNERSHIP BOOTCAMP
GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
- How best to deal with financials and cash flow stress
- Resisting the temptation to go to the “Big Boys (or Big Girls) Toy Store
- Business planning - you will have a plan - Jim Rohn’s Goal setting plan
- Year long planner - what needs to be done in each month to bring balance into business and personal areas of your lives
- How to build a great company culture
- How to show a united front to your employees
PARTNERSHIP IMPROVEMENT TECHNIQUES
- Learn the definition of roles - inside and outside the business - and how to stick with them
- Creating an effective accountability system which doesn’t destroy your relationship
- How to Accomplish More together - 1 + 1 equals more than 2
- Partners Communications Style - The Love Language Test and DISC Profiles
- How to Plan for Success and How to Celebrate Your Success -Something to motivate you
- Experience of the JOY of Dreaming Big Together!
ON-GOING SUPPORT FROM US
- Monthly webinars to follow up
- Private Facebook group to share success stories, get guidance, and get questions answered
- FREE 3 month Membership to our Partners Roundtable Membership website
YOUR HOSTS & PARTNERSHIP EXPERTS
Ryan & Angie Snow
Ryan and Angie Snow are the owners of Western Heating & Air Conditioning, in Orem, Utah. They have been married for 20 years, and have four children. Ryan began working in the HVAC industry in 1997, and Angie was an elementary school teacher.
Together, they purchased Western Heating & Air Conditioning in 2007, and since then, have quadrupled the size of their company in the last ten years by finding unique and simple methods for maintaining balance in their business and partnership, creating and implementing core values with their team, and being willing to look outside the box for solutions.
They love sharing their experience and insights with other contractors to help them find success and balance in and out of their business.
What People Are Saying About Ryan & Angie Snow...
CO-HOST & PROFITABILITY MASTER
Profitability Master Ruth King is founder and CEO of Profitability Revolution, LLC. She is also President of Business Ventures Corporation. Ruth has a passion for helping businesses get and stay profitable utilizing the latest technology that makes sense to use.
Ruth holds an MBA in Finance from Georgia State University and Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in Chemical Engineering from Tufts University and the University of Pennsylvania, respectively.
Her latest book, The Ugly Truth about Cash, was named one of 37 books start ups should read, along with the books of Napoleon Hill, Stephen Covey, Dale Carnegie and other esteemed authors. This book is preceded by the #1 Best Selling book, The Courage to be Profitable, which explains how to get and stay profitable in less than 30 minutes a month - in English rather than accounting babble. She is also the author of two other award winning books, The Ugly Truth about Small Business and The Ugly Truth about Managing People.
What People Are Saying About Ruth King...
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:
REGISTER BEFORE DECEMBER 3RD TO SAVE $500!